A 1 1/2 inch by 1 1/4 unakite heart is artistically wire wrapped and framed with woven non tarnish copper wire. The marriage of the warm tones of the Unakite and the wire give this beautiful necklace a rustic feel.
Unakite is an interesting gemstone that coordinates with many colors and styles. This pendant is a rustic focal piece that is eye catching but does not overpower other elements of your outfit.
The pendant comes with a FREE coordinating chain with lobster claw clasp, measured to your preferred length.
Your one of a kind pendant is ready to ship via USPS to your US location at no extra cost. (International shipping available. Please be aware of your local laws related to customs and VAT.)
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional information (for personalization, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, MaryAnn Montour, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
I am happy to customize items I have designed and created, such as necklace length or length of bracelets, at no extra cost. I will also change ear wire types on earrings, if readily available, with purchase of custom earring findings listed in my shop. Unfortunately, I am unable to take other types of custom orders at this time.
I package for safe shipping at the best value to you, the customer. Jewelry comes in an attractive white eco-friendly jewelry gift box, to protect your jewelry purchase during shipping. If a jewelry store quality gift box is desired, upgraded packaging is available at an extra cost, with included shipping. (please contact me for options). Basic Gift wrapping is also available and is offered at checkout for a minimal fee.
Unless otherwise specified, the wires I use are specially treated with lacquer coatings that are anti tarnish. Chain, charms and other metal elements are not always conducive to lacquer coating, so protection from oxidation is recommended. As with any metal item, Storing jewelry in air tight zip lock bags will slow any possible oxidation and keep your jewelry looking nice. When polishing is desired, careful rubbing with a clean, soft cloth will remove most oxidation.
Many of my designs are delicate. Continuous wear is not recommended. Avoid wearing wire jewelry with sweaters or other fabrics with a loose weave to prevent snagging.
I am committed to prompt service. Everything you see in my shop is ready to ship and orders are processed for shipment the day I receive them. Actual shipping time depends completely on the postal service, and once out of my hands, shipping time is out of my control. A tracking number is provided for your convenience.
Because I am a one-person business, there could be a rare occasion when I cannot process your order on the day I receive it. However, if there is ever any significant delay expected, I will be in contact with you as soon as possible to keep you up to date on the status of your order.
Expedited shipping methods are available at an additional cost. Please contact me if you desire expedited shipping.
The copper wire I use is treated with lacquer coatings that seal the wire and maintain the color. If jewelry is handled and stored appropriately, this coating will remain intact and will also protect the skin from discoloration.